The Ready To Go Series is a comprehensive range of everyday servers that address all the application needs of the end customer.
We used to scale up our hardware by adding more memory, upgrading the CPU or adding more hard drives and, when we totally ran out of options we might have then replaced the entire server.
In today’s computing world, however, we typically have the option to scale-out and the RZ-1280i fits the bill perfectly. Equipped with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600, this server is ready for the most demanding tasks whilst the 8 disk bays provide for huge volumes of storage. However, the strength comes from adding the same servers into your network and being able to deploy your hardware to keep up the pace with user demand without huge up-front costs and avoiding the downtime that can be associated with scaling out.
Powered by Supermicro, the RZ-1280i incorporates the latest advancements in technology to meet the demands of tomorrow’s data-driven business.
Powered by Supermicro, the Ready To Go server range are complete systems that incorporate the latest advancements in technology to meet the demands of today’s data-driven world.
Just add software.
- Includes 8 x 2.5” Hot-Swap Hard Drive SAS Bays for Scale-Out requirements.
- The RZ-1280i supports significantly more memory up to 512GB, in 16 DIMMS compared to previous generations.
- The Wide IO technology enables the end customer to add up to 2x PCI-E 3.0 x16 Full-height, Halflength add on cards in the 1U form factor.
- 700w 1+1 Redundant Gold Level High-Efficiency Power Supply designed to run at significantly higher efficiencies of up to 92%+, thus greatly reducing energy losses and the total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Optimized system architecture designed to take advantage of Supermicro’s power saving technology to produce optimal cooling at all application levels.
2. Add on card support: 2x PCI-E 3.0 x16 Full-height, Half-length slots
3. Up to 512GB DDR3 1600MHz ECC Registered DIMM; 16x DIMM sockets
4. 8x Hot-swap 2.5” SAS/SATA HDD Bays for Customizable Storage
5. 700W Redundant Power Supplies 80 PLUS, Gold Level Certified
6. Intel® i350 Dual port Gigabit Ethernet Controller; 2x LAN ports
- Supermicro 1U Rackmount Server
- Single Intel E5-2603 4 Core, 1.8GHz, 10MB cache CPU (Dual CPU capable motherboard)
- 8GB RAM (2x4GB modules)
- 300GB 10k SAS Hard Drive
- DVD Optical Drive
- 700W (1+1) Gold level Redundant PSU
- 3 year Next Business Day On-site Support
Power and cooling are factors that one should consider before purchasing any server which is why The Ready To Go server range is giving you the bigger picture from day one. All of the servers have been tested when Idle, Normal and a High Performance workload. These workloads are described below providing complete transparency for the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
• Idle Workload = System with Windows Server 2008 installed and booted – but not running any applications
• Normal Workload = System with Windows Server 2008 installed and running 2D simulations
• High Performance = System with Windows Server 2008 installed and running High Performance Linpack
Full details coming soon.
The Supermicro RTG RX-1280i 1U Server is priced at £1,795 +VAT and delivery.
If you are interested in purchasing the RX-1280i RTG Server then please contact us on 01462 433558.